Semeti the Wild Wave Scratch


I stood on a white glittering sandy beach while asking my friend “is this Semeti?”. He looked at me then showed his coyly smile. “Hold on, the secret triangle pyramid rock is behind that hill”. His hand pointed to the south. I’ve seen many beaches, to me white glittering sandy beach is not enough to make it beautiful. As I get closer I heard the roar of ocean.

The wave banged over the stoning hill, the triangle pyramid stands in the middle, blue and white looked angry, simultaneously created stunning water labyrinth. Three meters coast make this place looks like tiny semi circle bay. The join up shiny black rocks in various shapes, green hills, wild waves and dark blue ocean shivered and amazed me.


I put off my shoes, walked along on this ten meters beach. At the end, I saw the black rocks stand still. It challenged my bravery. I put my shoes on and carefully climbed it. As I reached the rocky terraces, I sat down and took a deep breath. It was around 2 meters high but the mix of beauty and angry ambience at Semeti made it different. I did not stop only until the rocky terraces. I climbed up the hill and I managed my self to the top. 

This was the real show. I felt like God whispered on my ears then said “this is one of my masterpieces”. I flashed my camera and collected that moment in my memory. I was standing there about 15 minutes. The best time to visit this beach is in the dry season to avoid mud-hole road. 

This beach is not famously known. It is located at Mekarsari, Praya Barat. Mataram-Cakra-Gerung-Batujai-Penujaq-Mangkung-Mekarsari is the route to reach Semeti beach. Public transportation only available until Gerung, therefore it would be better if you take private car or motorbike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esai AAS: Kamu Melamar Apa atau Siapa?

Anatomi Essay Penerima Beasiswa CCIP

ESSAY REVIEW: Perempuan Penerima Tiga Beasiswa