Gili Petelu


It is always such a stunning and wonderful feeling I feel when I find myself stands in an empty island. I know I can hear the silence that always tells me where the beautiful voice of nature comes from. So does when I walked in bare feet on Gili Petelu. Gili petelu is hills that actually broken into two parts and looked like three parts from afar. On the top, one wooden gazebo stood next to some trees. I was impatient to be there. I went up eagerly, was wet and starved after snorkeling. As I reach the top I opened up my lunch that was wrapped nicely in banana leaves. Gili Petelu is mostly used as perfect lunch area after snorkeling. The beach in front of it is known as favorite spot for snorkeling. 


Gili Petelu can be reached from Tanjung Luar or Pink Beach. From Pink Beach it is only take 5 minutes by boat, meanwhile from Tanjung Luar it takes around 25 minutes. The two following routes to reach this island are Mataram-Kediri-Praya-Jerowaru-Pemongkong-Pink Beach and Mataram-Praya-Keruak-Tanjung Luar. Every time I travel to Gili Petelu I prefer to take boat from Tanjung Luar which is much cheaper and will allow me to drop in for awhile in other gilies arround.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esai AAS: Kamu Melamar Apa atau Siapa?

Anatomi Essay Penerima Beasiswa CCIP

ESSAY REVIEW: Perempuan Penerima Tiga Beasiswa