Letter to the Bride




Dear Lele, 

I am writing this letter while eating mushroom satay that Mudji Idrus bought me this afternoon. It tastes like chicken, it looks like it too, it’s yummy but I felt odd when I looked at it then I took it out from its stews and put it in the bowl, then mixed it with Sambal to make it look like what it really is. It is much away more tasty and make me feel better.

Well, I am glad that you get married in this age, 20 f****n 9.  I think 21st century girls believe that parents should be a great educator for their kids, have to have enough fund and indeed have to be extremely great lover. I think you are pretty well-prepared.  

How was your bride-to-be syndrome, was it bad? I am still wandering what questions that popped up from your brain.  “Is this the right choice? Would I be happier if I get married? Is he really the guy that I want to spend my life with? Can he be the best daddy for my kids?” Did you have this sort of questions? I bet you did.

Lele, you know that I haven’t married yet but based on my “subjective” observation, marriage indeed help people to improve their skills in looking after each other, cooking and cleaning, sexing, financial managing and socializing. But have you ever thought that it could chain you up in some cases? Ok forget that question; I am not supposed to type that down on my screen. Well I do hope your marriage is a gate to find another freedom where you can be you even be youer. I hope being a wife and a mother won’t hold you back to do things that you want to do. 

I wish I could write more, but when it comes about love and marriage or talking about two people who are in love, I feel like I am talking about cheesy things (trashy talk) since we are human have a lot of issues to deal with. Population, poverty, education, environment, health and so on, you can name it. I think you know where these words gonna lead you LOL. I hope you stay being active volunteer for EduLand. 

Cheers,

Zi

P.S. I am sorry I missed your main wedding ceremony. Anyway you should read Kamal Sutera (Do I spell it right?)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esai AAS: Kamu Melamar Apa atau Siapa?

Anatomi Essay Penerima Beasiswa CCIP

ESSAY REVIEW: Perempuan Penerima Tiga Beasiswa